2. New York Deli may collect and retain personally identifiable information and other information from people using the website and the New York Deli HERO Card so it can provide the best possible service to the user. This may include contact information (such as email address and phone number) and delivery information (such as physical address). New York Deli will not knowingly allow anyone under 13 to provide any personally identifiable information. Children under 13 years of age must obtain the express permission of a parent or guardian before submitting any personally identifiable information to us.
3. Maintaining the security of personally identifiable information is important to New York Deli. Any personally identifiable information collected is kept secure and will not be made available to any third party without the prior consent of the person whose information it is. This is subject to any overriding legal obligations of New York Deli.
4. Any information collected and held may be used by New York Deli and its related companies from time to time to administer the New York Deli HERO Card program, provide you with services, and for marketing and promotional purposes. You can opt to stop receiving information from us at any time by contacting us. By provided us with an email address or a text number, you agree that we may send you emails or text messages for any of the purposes described above.
5. Personally identifiable information is protected in New Zealand by the Privacy Act 1993. This provides, amongst other things, that the information held about you should be processed lawfully and fairly, be accurate, relevant and not excessive, be kept up to date (where necessary), and not retained for longer than is necessary. You can ask to see what information is held about you and for your personally identifiable information to be updated or deleted at any time by contacting us. If you ask for your personal information to be deleted, we may not be able to continue to provide services to you.
6. The use of the website may result in cookies being placed on your computer. A cookie is a small file that resides on your computer and is recognised by our server when you visit the website. A cookie does not provide us with any personally identifiable information. It does provide details of your IP address, the computer platform that you use, the browser that you use and what domain you are accessing our website from. You can turn cookies off in your browser and deleting them from your hard drive. You will still be able to visit the website.